Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Where it all started

Hello Page!
I decided to start this blog for you about EVERYTHING that is going on in your life the moment that it happens! I thought it would be cool to be able to write to you different events, ideas, and feelings so one day when you ask "what was I like when I was young?" Or "when did I first do this?" You can just read it yourself because goodness knows I won't remember!! Hahaha I have a horrible memory! But you'll already know that as you grow older lol So that won't be any different! This blog will include your milestones such as teeth, walking and talking; it will also include little memos about different people in your family, and maybe even letters from them! Also I may even write down feelings or thoughts or even advice! Spiritual and just everyday life advice! I hope I remember to show this to you one day and I hope that it grows and becomes a major part of your life! I love you Page! So So So much! Enjoy!!
-Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment