Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Two Years

Has it really been two years since I last posted? Was the story of your birth really the only thing I have written down for you so far? Has the time really been so taken up and consumed that I have not written anything since two years ago? I believe so! Two years with you has been off the charts! You take up every moment, consume every thought, affect every decision I ever think to make! You are my here and now. You are my reason; for everything. You are a toddler now! And that comes with so much responsibility! I tell you by the time I get into bed each day I am too tired to do much else but stare mindlessly at Facebook or watch a fluff show! I need to start keeping my promises to you and get to updating your blog! One day you will be glad I did!
Let's see in the past two years you have grown a mouthful of chompers ( one of which is rotted thanks to night time nursing--sorry!), you have learned to walk and are now avidly trying to outrun everyone! You still have not had a haircut! You will have long hair!!! Your hair has changed colors though; from dark brown to auburn, to a sort of strawberry/dirty blonde. Your eyes are still gray like mine :) you are very tall for your age! You are in the 80th percentile for weight, the 90th percentile for height and you are in the 100th percentile for the size of your head! Hahaha you've got a huge noggin! Ha ha! You are learning words in syllable form and mommy and daddy are some of the few people who can actually understand what you are asking for! You LOVE coloring and reading and dancing! Dancing seems to be your all time favorite right now. Your favorite song is "Let it Go" from Frozen but you will dance to anything and everything! You still have not met one of your uncles ( uncle Cade) because he has been serving a mission for the last two years but you will meet him in 3 short weeks! Exciting! You are a happy little girl! A handful at times but nothing we can't handle! I hope to get you a little brother or sister soon when we can figure out a little more of pur plan! I love you with all of me P! More than you will ever know!
Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment